Sign Company Serving Kansas City and Surrounding Areas – Parking Lot Lighting
Parking lot outages create a liability for you, your employees and your customers.
Like signage, the exterior of your building and grounds are an extension of your brand. Dark, poorly lit parking lots present negative feelings which may discourage potential customers from visiting your establishment. A well-lit parking lot feels safe and showcases your product or business so that potential customers are attracted to what you have to offer.
We offer on-call service, emergency service, and maintenance programs.
Would you like to save money on maintenance services? Here are a couple of tips and suggestions:
• Fall and Winter months are the busiest times for our maintenance crews as the shorter days maximize the impact of lighting and sign outages. You can keep your costs down and insure you have lit signs and lots for the holidays by:
• Get on our schedule for early fall service in advance and avoiding the delays caused by last minute “emergencies” by fail to plan ahead! We typically recommend 2 visits per year.
• Because of the co¬st of rolling a big truck to your It typically makes sense to provide a list in advance of ALL sign, lighting and electrical issues you would like investigated while we are onsite. That allows us to send the right type of crews and equipment to get it taken care of the first trip.
• Consider group relamping – one of the biggest costs is the service call to get a truck to your facility. Once onsite, it may make sense to replace all of your lamps. Nothing is more frustrating than to have a service technician and truck onsite to replace a few outages, then the next week having a couple more outages occur.
• To virtually eliminate maintenance, we recommend upgrading lighting in signs and the exterior of your facility to LED. Quality LED fixtures will provide non-stop service for over 100,000 hours, meaning you could literally go 5 to 10 years without outages and maintenance expenses!
• We offer full service audits and maintenance programs to document your current lighting and sign components. In that manner we can insure we will have the correct inventory on our trucks to service your property while we are onsite, and eliminating costly return trips.
Call Odegard Sign and Lighting today to discuss your sign and lighting maintenance situation. Our professional, uniformed, and certified technicians will complete their work around your schedule – fast and accurately. And we clean all lenses with each fixture repair or service. If you have a problem bigger than a lamp or ballast, we have Master Electricians on staff to diagnose and repair potential electrical issues.